Mid-Term Self Evaluation

Mid-Term Self Evaluation Due Oct 26

Compose an email to me (nprince@citytech.cuny.edu) with answers to each of the following questions. No need to use an attachment, just write and cut and paste your answers directly into the email. You are welcome to approach this self-evaluation either as a series of answers to questions or as a less formal letter to me about the course.

1. Evaluate your work on the blog. What aspects of your work are the strongest? What could have used more work? How has your thinking evolved from one week to the next? Feel free to use the posted rubric to assess your own work.
  2. How would you characterize your involvement in discussions so far? What are your strengths and weaknesses in this regard?
  3. Have you completed all assigned work for the course (Worksheets, Blog entries /comments, Topic proposal, Annotated Bibliography)?
  4. What letter grade would you give yourself for the first half of the course and why? Consider preparedness, the strength of your written work, your participation in discussion, and your goals for the semester.
  5. How is the course meeting your personal learning goals?
  6. (Optional): What questions do you have for me at this point? About the subjects of the class? About your work/ progress this semester? Are there any aspects of your work that you would particularly like feedback on?