Portfolios on the OpenLab

7,933 to 7,944 (of 8,289)

Daniel Destine’s ePortfolio

EMT 1111

jesus hidalgo’s ePortfolio

The name is jesus Hidalgo as you may know already, what i love to do on spare times is relax and enjoy a good movie, or off course play games mainly computer games. I am about to receive my bachelors in […]

Fady Khamis’s ePortfolio

Hi, my name is Fady Khamis. My major is computer engineering. It is something I’ve always wanted to do and hopefully i will graduate in this field. I enjoy working with computer.

maurice britton’s ePortfolio

EMT1111-Logic and Problem Solving i am a city tech student and my major is electrical engineering. the reason why i decided to purse this as my major is because it seemed very interesting.

Rhys London’s ePortfolio

EMT 1111 Project Portfolio

Chukwukaodinaka Obieyisi’s ePortfolio

Welcome to my portfolio. I Created it because my Professor asked me to.

angran xiao’s Portfolio

Angran Xiao

Triada Ba’s ePortfolio

Graphic Design

Matewos Sebsibe’s ePortfolio

“Using technology to create and develop innovative ideas to improve the lives of others, find solutions to real world problems and teach our youth to be good stewards of the earth and its inhabitants.” – Matewos Sebsibe

Daniel Aponte’s ePortfolio

Daniel Aponte’s ePortfolio

Jeffrey Guaraca’s ePortfolio

Jeffrey Guaraca’s ePortfolio

Derrick Wright’s ePortfolio

Derrick Wright’s ePortfolio

This website and resume is created purely for the purpose of course requirement for professor R. Manigault, GRA!!!! – 7300 None of the contents and information herein is factual and cannot be used to secure […]