Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is Luis. Born on the planet Earth on an island they call North America. A specific place you might ask? That information need not be spoken just think of it as the imaginary number I. It exists in certain cases but, not really. I recently came back from a trip from the south that has rendered me still in vacation mode. The trip has opened my perspective of the land I live on. New York City seems to crowded. I speak fluently two languages but, have taken French and sign language and mathematics.  I became interested in mathematics when I found out how much of our world can be expressed using mathematics. My other passion is physics which, I would really like to obtain a degree in. I haven’t chosen a specific subject yet though. I don’t necessarily have a favorite topic or subject in mathematics but, one of the most enjoyable classes have been trigonometry and calculus two because of its level of difficulty and generally good time solving problems. I haven’t used many electronic devices or applications for math haha  just kidding I almost started collecting calculators as a hobby. No I don’t know how to use them all to their 100% ability. I have used this other application for calculus lab here at city tech called Maple. The program was a tad bothersome some times because of all the commands I needed to input and sometimes I would get lost and couldn’t really fix it myself. I am interested in learning about all the technologies available for teachers in order to be considered technologically savvy in mathematics. After graduating City Tech, I hope to further my studies in mathematics and education and teach middle school. One day I’d like to work in the field of physics and maybe work on some of the worlds unexplained phenomena.