Monday, October 26 to Sunday, November 1
Class sessions: Tuesday, October 27 & Thursday, October 20, 8:30am
- Zoom link is available on this page.
- Zoom recordings and notes will be available from this page.
- Office hours from 8:00am to 8:30am: use the same link.
Read: by Tuesday, October 27, 8:30am
- 5.7 Variation of Parameters (course hub lesson here)
Read: by Thursday, October 29, 8:30 am
- 8-SecondOrderNonhomogeneous (last week’s set extended to Tuesday, October 27, 11:59pm)
- 9-SecondOrderVariationOfParameters (due Sunday, November 1, 11:59pm)
OpenLab: due Sunday, November 1
- Second order reduction of order and variation of parameters (instructions here)
- Test #2 Review (instructions here)
Project #3 Part 1 due Sunday, November 15, Part 2 due Sunday, November 22
- Instructions here
Other: due ASAP
- If you did not include your student ID card in your Test #1 scan, please rescan and resend (information and upload link here)
- Week 10 (next week): Test #2 on Chapter 5
- Week 11: Test #2 interviews
- Weeks 11 & 12: Project #3 Parts 1 and 2 due