Monday, October 5 to Sunday, October 11
Test #1 interviews: Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday
- Schedule here.
- Zoom link here (password is the same as for class sessions).
- You will be placed in the waiting room when you join. I will admit you when ready. Please arrive a few minutes early. If the person ahead of you finishes early, I may be able to let you in early. If the person ahead of you finishes late, you will be held in the waiting room for a few extra minutes.
- These meetings will be recorded. The recordings will not be used for anything unless the Math Department or the college require them later.
- Have your Test #1 paper handy and be ready to answer questions about your work.
- More information here.
Class sessions: Tuesday, October 6 & Thursday, October 8, 8:30am
- Zoom link is available on this page.
- Zoom recordings and notes will be available from this page.
- Office hours from 8:00am to 8:30am: use the same link.
Read: by Tuesday, October 6, 8:30am
- 5.1 Homogeneous Linear Equations (course hub lesson here)
Read: by Thursday, October 8, 8:30 am
- 5.2 Constant Coefficient Homogeneous Equations (course hub lesson here)
WeBWorK: due Sunday, October 11
The following three sets correspond with Section 5.2:
- 6-SecondOrderRepeated (due Sunday, October 18)
- 7-SecondOrderComplex (due Sunday, October 18)
Project #2: due Sunday, October 11
- Instructions here
Coming up in Week 7:
- 5.3 Nonhomogeneous Linear Equations
- 5.4 The Method of Undetermined Coefficients I