Professor Kate Poirier | OL67 | Fall 2020

Introducing Jennifer Agudelo

Hello everyone, first of all I would like to say I hope everyone has been doing well while dealing with this pandemic. My name is Jennifer Agudelo I am an Applied Mathematics major (Finance). I am currently in my 4th year of college which makes me a senior. I started at City Tech with a complete different route I came in majoring in computer systems, a year in I realized it wasn’t for me. My older cousin graduated with a finance degree and I have witnessed all she has done for herself, so I decided to go in that direction since I have always been good in math. I am currently just trying to find myself a good internship that can allow me to further learn skills. I am looking forward to what can come from this degree I am just remaining with a positive mindset so I can succeed. Currently I work in a restaurant part time. Due to Covid-19 I did ended up loosing a lot of my hours because of slow business, and as well as not having outside seating available for the public. This pandemic was a big eye opener to me that everything in life isn’t always going to be certain.

1. aron singh

Sorry to hear about your loss of hours. Hope you and your family is staying safe during this time.