Hello Readers, my name is Aarish Kumar and I’m here to get the credit and some mathematical knowledge from the class while pursuing a bachelor’s in computer engineering tech and I’ve already completed the 2 years, associate degree. After completing this math course, I’m planning on taking linear algebra as according to my degree works online. After graduating from city tech, I plan to get into the workforce regarding what I like doing in regards to working in a team for possibly a project in the near future to improve systems functionality in society or to just innovate something out-of-this-world someday. My hobbies usually include reading comics such as the manga as many who read this are already aware of the popularity it has everywhere. I’m also a fan of gaming usually at my own genres of gaming which I enjoy, am also very organized when needed, and am deeply interested in how the mind works, namely the psychological aspect of it. I am also normally open-minded about ideas and norms and not very critical about most ideas or beliefs and I enjoy learning different perspectives of what others may have to offer. I’m also pretty good at offering solutions to most situations and am extremely prideful of personal belongings. Once in my lifetime, I was afraid of high depth defying drops such as roller coasters and am finally free of this free by having the courage to ride one of extreme height, such as the Kingda Ka in Six Flags and the Steel Force in Dorney Park. My favorite book is or was literally The Last Book in the Universe hence the name. Lastly, my favorite animal would be the owl.

• our pronouns (examples: she/her/hers or he/him/his or they/them/theirs)
  • You’re major
  • How you became interested in your major
  • Which math classes you’ll take after MAT 1575 (if you don’t know, you can check your program requirements in the college catalog here)
  • What you hope to do after you graduate from CityTech; short-term goals, long-term goals, whatever…
  • Other interests/hobbies you have
  • Something you’re good at
  • Something you’re proud of
  • A time when you overcame something difficult
  • Your favorite book
  • Your favorite animal