Fall 2018 | Professor Kate Poirier

Antonis N. Misoulis

Hello my name is Antonis N. Misoulis. My major is Mechanical Engineering Technology and I have my associates degree from Queensborough Community College and this is my first semester in CityTech going for my bachelor’s. My brother is an Engineer and I think seeing what he does helped me catch an interest in Engineering, I also like finding out how to put things together so that helped aswell. I believe the next math based course I’m taking would eventually be Fluid Mechanics where I would calculate how fluids travel through machines. After I get my degree from CityTech my goal is to get a full time job at the Engineering Company I currently intern for. Some of my hobbies include playing video games, playing baseball, and I’m also a life long Yankees fan. I like to think that I’m good at using the program AutoCAD which is a design program for Engineers and Architects to design items and etc in 2D and 3D forms. My favorite books are probably The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien,  and To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.

1. Isaucedo

What videogames have you played?

• Antonis N. Misoulis

I’ve been playing alot of Red Dead Redemption 2 again, I’m a big fan of the Metal Gear Solid series, I’m not too good at CoD but I do play a bit.