WebWork Review Due February 2

The first four WebWork sets are due at 11.59pm on Wednesday, February 2. You do not need to submit the sets once you’ve finished. WebWork will just record whatever answers you’ve submitted at 11.59.

The names of the sets are:

• Review-PowerRule
  • Review-ProductRule
  • Review-QuotientRule
  • Review-ChainRule
This entry was posted in WebWork. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to WebWork Review Due February 2

1. Yaser K says:

Hi
    Can anybody please help me with the “user name” and “password” and/or how to register for logging in the WebWork website?
    Thanks

2. Fuzail Khan says:

I have the same question.

3. Junior says:

I don’t think she has emailed us guys. We should wait until Saturday before we start to panic. 🙂

4. Tony Zhen says:

I also need help as well

5. Kate Poirier says:

Both the username and the password for *most* students is their last name with the first letter capitalized. If your last name has any punctuation, delete it. There are only two students who have the same last name as one another…their usernames and passwords are their first initial (capitalized) follow by their last name (first letter capitalized).

The email with these instructions was sent to the email address that Blackboard has on file for you. You should make sure you have access to that email account as soon as possible since it’s likely the address the college is using for official correspondence with you.

• Yaser Kazi says:

Hi Professor
      From “Blackboard”, we students can only SEND an email, and not RECEIVE any email. Mine on Blackboard is: YKazi@CAMPUS.CITYTECH.CUNY.EDU
      Whereas, us students’ regular email address is different. Mine is: yaser.kazi@mail.citytech.cuny.edu
      I have checked both emails but have not received any “instructions” on how to log on besides what you just sent. The above email should take care of the “username” only, what about the “password”? Could you please go over the “password” too.
      Thanks

• Yaser Kazi says:

So sorry, my bad. Your above email does take care of my query, username and password as well. Sorry for that. I was able to log in. Thanks so much.

6. Tony Zhen says:

I wasn’t able to get through to my webwork account. I need a little help getting through to webwork. Thank you.

7. Jia Peng Zhen says:

Hi Professor
    I’m one of your student Jia Peng Zhen in this calculus class I haven’t be able to sign up to openlab and also I can’t log in to webwork. I try many time putting my last name to the username and password following your introduction but i can’t access to it. is there any way that i can get help??

8. Tony Zhen says:

Professor Poirer, I was still unable to sign in my webwork account, just like Jia Peng Zhen, I tried multiple times and yet it wont let me access into my account.

9. Scaver says:

I’m still having issues logging in to webwork. I also never received the email. would to please email me please. shadecaver01@gmail.com

10. emilo macas says:

Hey guys,

So I logged in with the e-mail blackboard has to check instructions on how to log in to WeBWork, but I haven’t got an email from the professor. I wrote down the steps on how to create both OpenLab and WeBWork but so far I only got OpenLab… can any one help please?! Thank you in advanced.

11. Shiasja Simeon Prince says:

I didn’t get an email with a username and password…im pretty sure my information is correct on blackboard

12. Alisha Sevilla says:

Hi Professor,

I’m having trouble logging on to WebWork. I was able to log in before, but I can’t remember my sign in information. There isn’t a password reset button, I was wondering if you knew what I could do? If you have my information can you please email me at ms.alishasevilla@gmail.com