You can create a post and add the category Discussion (from the categories at the lower-right of the “Add New Post” screen) and it will appear on the Discussion page of the site. This can be used for any classroom discussion but I think it will probably prove most useful if you have a WebWork question, particularly if it is close to a WebWork deadline. I receive a lot of emails with questions from WebWork and the closer to a deadline, the less likely I’ll be able to answer in time. This will be a good alternative, especially if people are in the habit of asking and answering questions throughout the week, not only when a deadline is approaching.
- Kate Poirier on Shape of Graphs Problem 3
- Eddie on Shape of Graphs Problem 3
- Kate Poirier on Test #2 Solutions
- Kate Poirier on Test #2 – Wednesday, October 29
- Eddie on Test #2 – Wednesday, October 29