I plan on graduating with a degree in accounting. I am interested in Business because I like to learn about how money moves and works in the economies throughout the world. After 1275 i will head to 1375 because thats what i need for my major and its a gateway to other business classes i need to take. After i leave city tech i will go on to another school to get my bachelors degree in accounting or finance.
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the main event. In the red corner, majoring in Architectural technology, she hails from Rzeszow, Poland, and was rated by many professors with a passing grade – with 52 wins, 38 of them coming by the way of knockouts, and only one failed class- future student of a physics course, and future architect, she is, undefeated in five college classes, current City Tech student, Julia Prokop.
(Insert applause here)
HIII I’m Mohammad Faisal. You can call whatever you want I don’t mind. My major is Mechanical Engineering. After this class I am going to take Calculus I. I don’t plan on staying at this school, I’m trying to transfer over to NYU and hopefully I do. Also don’t be afraid to come talk to me, lets all be friends 🙂
My name is Mohammad I. but you can call me Moe. I am current majoring in computer science and I have been interested in coding and programming for a long time. After taking MAT 1275, I am going to take Calculus I. After graduating form City Tech I plan to transfer to a different college like NYIT or City College. I enjoy spending time on making video game, ether it be from programming or designing.
Welcome to your MAT 1275 OpenLab site! All course information is posted here. Please take a look around.
Your first assignment is to add yourself to our OpenLab course and to submit a post introducing yourself to the class. Your post is due by 10 am on Tuesday, February 5.
- Sign up for an OpenLab account using your CityTech email address.
- After you’ve logged in, add yourself to our MAT 1275 class.
- From the class OpenLab site you can create a new post by clicking the symbol that looks like a + sign inside a circle at the top of the screen.
- Title your post “Introducing [your first name] [your last name].” (You may use just initials if you like, as long as there’s enough information for me to locate you on my official roster.)
- From the categories on the right-hand side of the screen, make sure to select “Introduce yourself” so that the rest of us can locate your post later.
- Tell us anything you’d like us to know about you! Some suggestions are…
- Your major
- How you became interested in your major
- Which math classes you’ll take after MAT 1275 (if you don’t know, you can check your program requirements in the college catalog here)
- What you hope to do after you graduate from CityTech; short-term goals, long-term goals, whatever…
- What you hope to get out of this course (I don’t mean which grade you want!)
- Other interests/hobbies you have
- What your favorite animal is
- Read and comment on at least one your classmates’ posts. (Note: the administrator will have to approve your comments, so don’t worry if they don’t appear right away.)
Your first Webwork assignment consists of four short sets. Answers are due by 02/05/2018 at 11:59pm.
To log into Webwork, follow this link.
- Your login name is your first initial + your last name. For example, if your name is Barack Obama, your login name is bobama. (If your last name has a space or a hyphen, delete it.) All letters are lower case.
- Your password is your CUNY ID number.
Click on the homework set’s name to view the problems. Click on individual problems and enter your answer. After you have entered an answer, the system will tell you if it is correct. Make sure you have entered all your answers before the deadline. There is nothing else for you to do after that.
Here are some tips: WeBWorK Guide for Students.
Your first quiz will be given at the beginning of class on Thursday, February 8. It will be based on material/exercises from Sessions 1 and 2.