Next week is spring break, so we won’t see each other, but you’ll still be busy.
- NonLinearSystems due 04/02/2018
- 3×3-Systems due 04/09/2018
- Test #1 Solutions due Tuesday, April 3 at 10am
- Spring break Intro to Trigonometry assignment due Tuesday, April 10 at 10am (details below)
Intro to Trigonometry – Due Tuesday, April 10, 10am
- Click here to access the assignment.
- Click Join.
- You do not need to sign in to complete the assignment; click Continue without signing in (if you continue without signing in, you will not be able to save your work; you will have to complete the assignment in one session).
- Enter your name.
- Navigate through the slides using the arrows at the top of the screen.
- Some of the slides just require you to read; others ask you to do something. Read each slide carefully. You can navigate backwards and forwards.
- Your work is saved automatically.
For a student who is focused, the whole activity might take an hour or an hour and a half. You may work with a partner, but you must each complete your own activity. It doesn’t matter too much if your answers are right or wrong, as long as it’s clear that you’ve made a real effort to complete the activity. A student whose effort is clear will earn 3 participation points.
There will be a short quiz in class on Tuesday, April 10 based on the activity. There will not be a quiz on Thursday, April 12.
Happy spring break!