There are four more Webwork sets to complete this semester. All four are due Monday night at 11:59pm.
All old Webwork sets have been reopened; if you would like to continue to work on them to improve your Webwork grade, you have until Tuesday morning at 12:00am (this is really Monday night, one minute after the four sets above are due).
- TrigEquations due Monday
- LawOfSines & LawOfCosines due Wednesday
Test #3 will be given in class next Thursday, December 7. It will cover all of the trigonometry topics from session 18-25
Here‘s a link to the trigonometric equations worksheet from today’s class.
Reminder: your next Webwork sets are due on Monday and Wednesday:
- SpecialTriangles due 11/06/2017
- TrigonometryRatios due 11/06/2017
- SolvingRightTriangles 11/08/2017
- SolvingRightTriangles-InverseTrig due 11/08/2017
Quiz #7 will be given in class next Thursday, November 9. It will cover the following sections of the trigonometry textbook: 1.1, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3.
The original due date for the 3×3 Systems set was yesterday (Monday, 10/23). This was an error. The set has been reopened and is now due tomorrow (Wednesday, 10/25). Apologies for any confusion.
- DistanceFormula due 10/23/2017
- Circles due 10/23/2017
- 3×3-Systems due 10/23/2017
Quiz #6 will be given in class next Thursday, October 26. It will cover material/homework from sections 7.4/7.5/9.1.
- ShiftingParabolas open, due 10/18/2017 at 11:59pm EDT
- ParabolaVertices open, due 10/18/2017 at 11:59pm EDT
- ParabolaVertices-CtS open, due 10/18/2017 at 11:59pm EDT
- ParabolaVertices-VertexFormula open, due 10/18/2017 at 11:59pm EDT
Quiz #5 next Thursday, October 19 will cover material/exercises from sections 4.8/7.2/7.4/7.5.
- SquareRootProperty due 10/09/2017 at 11:59pm
- QuadraticFormula open, due 10/11/2017 at 11:59pm
Quiz #4 (next Thursday) will cover material/exercises from sections 4.8/7.1/7.2
- ComplexNumbers is due 10/04/2017 at 11:59pm
- SquareRootProperty is due 10/09/2017 at 11:59pm
This week’s quiz will cover section 6.8 Complex Numbers.
Webwork set RadicalEquations is due Wednesday 09/27/2017. We’ll talk about this material in class tomorrow.
Test #1 will be given during the first 50 minutes of class on Thursday. It will cover material/exercises from the first 8 sessions on the course outline.