Reminder: your next Webwork sets are due on Monday and Wednesday:
- SpecialTriangles due 11/06/2017
- TrigonometryRatios due 11/06/2017
- SolvingRightTriangles 11/08/2017
- SolvingRightTriangles-InverseTrig due 11/08/2017
Quiz #7 will be given in class next Thursday, November 9. It will cover the following sections of the trigonometry textbook: 1.1, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3.
- DistanceFormula due 10/23/2017
- Circles due 10/23/2017
- 3×3-Systems due 10/23/2017
Quiz #6 will be given in class next Thursday, October 26. It will cover material/homework from sections 7.4/7.5/9.1.
- ShiftingParabolas open, due 10/18/2017 at 11:59pm EDT
- ParabolaVertices open, due 10/18/2017 at 11:59pm EDT
- ParabolaVertices-CtS open, due 10/18/2017 at 11:59pm EDT
- ParabolaVertices-VertexFormula open, due 10/18/2017 at 11:59pm EDT
Quiz #5 next Thursday, October 19 will cover material/exercises from sections 4.8/7.2/7.4/7.5.
- SquareRootProperty due 10/09/2017 at 11:59pm
- QuadraticFormula open, due 10/11/2017 at 11:59pm
Quiz #4 (next Thursday) will cover material/exercises from sections 4.8/7.1/7.2
- ComplexNumbers is due 10/04/2017 at 11:59pm
- SquareRootProperty is due 10/09/2017 at 11:59pm
This week’s quiz will cover section 6.8 Complex Numbers.
Reminder: the following sets are due tomorrow 09/13/2017 at 11:59pm
The next sets are due Monday 09/18/2017 at 11:59pm
Quiz #2 will be given in class this Thursday. It will cover material/homework from sections 5.5, 6.1, and 6.2.
Reminder: the following Webwork sets are due by 09/04/2017 at 11:59pm:
The next two Webwork sets are due by 09/06/2017 at 11:59pm
(Update) The following Webwork set is due by 09/11/2017 at 11:59pm
Your first quiz will be given at the beginning of class on Thursday, September 7. It will cover material from the above Webwork sets and the corresponding textbook sections: 4.1, 5.3, and 5.4 (sessions 1 and 2 from the course outline).