This course covers strategies for planning, conducting, and analyzing a usability test, as well as identifying and solving problems related to document design via research and practice usability testing. Using instructional design principles as part of documentation, teams perform tests and report results in a usability lab.

• For this project I had to conduct a Heuristics evaluation of Expedia.com website using the 10 Heuristic evaluations.  Based on my analysis I was able to draw on some the improvements that this website needs, and which Heuristics  were violated. At the end I have also provided my recommendation to improve those violated Heuristics.

Heuristic Evaluation of Expedia.com

• For this project I had to usability test for the Booking.com website. and in order to do that I had to ask a random participant to follow my given directions to maneuver on the website. In order for my usability testing to work I have used the “Concurrent Think Aloud” method, this allowed me to just watch and let me participant speak aloud their thought without me interacting.  While my participant was completing their tasks I have took notes and observed, which later helped me to draw some recommendation I proposed to improve the Booking.com website.

Representative User Test of Booking.com