Mission Statement for Pimp My Dog

Mission

The strategic mission of Pimp My Dog is to provide my audience with ideas, products and great service, which will provide their dogs with tips for hygiene, beauty, and fashion. This topic inspired me, since I own a dog and once you have a pet; it is a priority to give it the proper hygiene while still making the pet look beautiful. My targets are present and future dog owners. I will like this audience to be award on how important it is to maintain your dog’s hygiene, and to also inform them great ways to provide their dogs with beauty and style them fashionably. The image I will like my blog to project is of being reliable, credible, appealing and writing with a tone of voice that will convince readers of my love and passion for dog’s appearance and health of all dogs. Pimp My Dog will help dog owners give their pets a healthier, happier and beautiful life.  The name Pimp my Dog fits my vision perfectly. When we think of the word “pimp” you automatically connect it to the words “beauty and style” if you have beauty and style you definitely have hygiene, because a pet without hygiene will never look beautiful no matter what fashion it has on. These three words all connect to the word “pimp” that’s why it fits perfectly with my vision of providing dogs with hygiene, beauty and fashion.  I was also inspired by three blogs: “Pitties in city”, “Groom Blog” and “Petsmart”. These blogs inspired me not only because they are about dogs, but because of their writing style, visual layout and approach. These areas are great inspirations in creating a successful blog.  Pimp my Dog will be designed to change the way dog owners take care of their dog’s health and appearance. After this blog, present and future dog owners will want to pimp their dog!