COMD 1112 VISUAL QUOTE ASSIGNMENT

Heath Ledger who play “The Joker” in “Batman Dark Knight”  Joker is was a psychotic anarchist mastermind who, portrayed himself as an agent of chaos, rose to power in the criminal underworld by thrusting Gotham City into turmoil and drew Batman ever closer to crossing the fine line between heroism and vigilantism.

My Sketch

Why So Serious? is a famous line from the 2008 film “The Dark Knight”. Before the film had even come out, the line was already being used as a marketing campaign. This included the creation of whysoserious.com in May of 2007, which gave hints and clues about the Joker’s persona, and his plans for Gotham City. In the original scene, black mob leader Gamble is confronted by The Joker in his hideout and held at knifepoint. The Joker then goes on to tell him the story of how he got his scars”You wanna know how I got these scars? My father was a drinker, and a friend…he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Sticks the blade in my mouth, “Let’s put a smile on that face!” Why so serious?”

joker1  

The last one I used picture in the background and the quote on top of the picture to make people read it first. I used the Nosifer font because I think it suit him the best because its bold like his personal and blood falling down.  Also it funny thing is even when he is serious his face is smiling because of his makeup and the makeup is really important to him because he says the “Smile because it confuses people. Smile, because it’s easier than explaining what is killing you inside.”
joker2

This one I made a joker card which he likes to carry with him every time because it’s like his business card. Every time when he does something like bank robbery, kill people or kidnapped someone he leaves his joker card. He like people to know what he did so that’s why he leaves his card to let them know or to let Batman know. Also, I choose Chalkduster font because on the movie poster the designer let the Ledger/joker to write the word with fake blood on his finger which the font looks like it.
Joker 3

In this, I have background all black and his face ( I drew on my Ipad using procreate app then I transform the pdf in adobe)  in white also word “HA”(laughing) which is a really important part or character of the joker. Also, first I thought about putting the colour on the word “HA” in green, purple, blue, red, and white because it has a meaning for it like green which is colour of his hair, purple and blue is his clothes colour, and red is colour/makeup he put on his cut mouth, white colour which he put on his face but I realize that people look at that first and I want people to look at my quote so, I put red on the quote because he puts red color on his mouth. I put background all black to represents Batman.