Structure Tone Internship:
Structure Tone seeks motivated, enthusiastic “can do” Intern with a love for construction. As an intern you will work alongside estimators, superintendents, project managers and gain hands-on experience within the construction management industry. The right candidate will have a variety of skills and the willingness to perform a range of tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
Internship will last about 3 months, but can extend longer on a case by case basis. Positions available in Operations/ Estimating Departments.
– Assist Superintendent/PM/ Estimator with project-related tasks.
– Maintain and organize project finishes and run errands as needed.
– Attending project meetings and preparing meeting minutes.
– General office duties such as ordering supplies, and office upkeep.
– Update project binders & filing as needed.
– Responsible for accurate and detailed client proposal and vendor purchase order paperwork.
-Assist with overall project schedules and lining up sub-contractors.
-Assist in-field Project Managers with day to day requests.
– Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in construction management, building technology, civil engineering or similar major
– Must be professional, motivated and detail oriented – Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to handle sensitive correspondence regularly with clients and vendors. Computer skills (Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, etc.) – Effective task management – A high level of commitment, energy and motivation Work under pressure, produce deliverables and meet deadlines.
Working days: Monday- Friday
Hours 8:00am- 5:00pm
To apply:Email resume to Katie Lyon at Kathryn.Lyon@cuny.edu by Monday, March 9