LOOKING FOR A CONSTRUCTION APM or SUPERINTENDENT TO ASSIST THE PROJECT TEAM THROUGH COMPLETION AND CLOSE OUT FOR THE LAST 6 MONTHS OF CONTSTRUCTION, INCLUDING TCOS AND PUNCH LIST. THIS PERSON SHOULD HAVE THE COMFORT AND KNOWDLEDGE OF RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCION PROJECTS TO BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY. THIS ROLE REQUIRES THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT TO BE ON THE CONSTRUCTION SITE EVERY DAY DURING ALL CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES.
• Oversee and engage in daily field operations along with project team
• Direct, manage, and supervise subcontractors
• Proactively schedule and coordinate all subcontractors and construction activities to ensure completion of the project in accordance with the project schedule and to ensure that work in place is compliant with design documents and the progress is in alignment with presented
• Administer punch list and project close-out activities, including acceptance and completion of project.
• Review and interpret plans and specifications.
• Ability to resolve design and coordination issues with sub-contractors in the field.
• Coordinate and oversee required inspections , and notify teams of scheduled shutdowns or disruptions
• Participate in regularly scheduled project team meetings. Publish meeting minutes to document what was discussed/agreed to.
• Report project status regularly to project team.
REQUIRED SKILLS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
• B.S. Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Real Estate or Construction Management preferred
• High degree of professionalism with the ability to work with little supervision, handle multiple tasks in an organized manner, produce quality work and meet strict deadlines
• Demonstrates good judgment and develops common sense solutions to problems
• Strong technical fluency with commercial construction systems, methods and materials Must work well in a fast-moving high expectation environment.
• Experience managing teams of design and construction professionals
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in the construction industry
START: Ideally this would start next week and be through June.
Email: email@example.com if interested