Assistant Project Manager – NYC Foundation Contractor.
Looking to add an Assistant Project Manager to the team. Including all aspects of project work, including Documenting Project, tracking drawings and changes, CAD drawings, ordering and tracking job materials, Submittals, ect.
Individual should be a Quick learner with good organizational skills. Great team established, and need to add another individual with good work ethic. May consider part time, however full time is preferred.
Office located in Maspeth. Send resume to email@example.com
Kingdom Associates, Inc.
46-11 54th Avenue, Suite 3
Maspeth, NY 11378
Launching Your College CareerThursday 2/201-2pmNamm 523AFree pizza lunch!Learn how to survive and thrive at City Tech.Students will hear Peer Mentors talk about how to acclimate to college life and start off strong. Everything from navigating the campus to understanding W grades, and so much more will be covered.We are happy to provide attendance verification for professors who wish to offer this workshop as extra credit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Flyer is attached. Please let us know if you have any questions.Thank you!Najma, Travis, TingTing, Anjie, Tevin, Evelyn, and Sabrina–Your Spring 2020 Peer MentorsThe Student Success Workshops are supported by First Year Programs and Student Life & Development.
An entry level position, this position receives training and under close supervision, performs technical work construction inspection, repairs or alteration of structures for conformity with NYC Construction Codes, Department rules, other pertinent laws and rules, and approved plans.Other duties include:
- Perform field surveys and sweeps of work sites and structures to check for conformance with approved applications, plans, and specifications in accordance with the NYC Construction Code, Zoning Resolution, or other pertinent laws and rules enforced by the Department of Buildings
- Perform technical inspections of structures under construction, alteration or repair for conformity with NYC Construction Codes, Department rules, other pertinent laws and rules
- Study architectural and engineering drawings of buildings and other structures to obtain details for inspections
- May operate a motor vehicle in the performance of assigned duties
To be considered for an Assistant Construction Inspector interview candidates must have:
- 2 years of full-time experience working in the construction field. Construction field experience include working as carpenter, mason, ironworker, plasterer, architect, engineer, building construction superintendent, or construction inspector; or
- 60 credits towards a degree in civil engineering, engineering technology, architecture, architectural technology, construction management; or
- A baccalaureate degree in civil engineering, engineering technology, architecture, architectural technology or construction management and at least 1 year of fulltime experience in the construction field
- A valid New York State motor vehicle driver license
Working as a roofer, painter, sheet-metal worker, metal lather, sheetrock taper, glazier, or insulation installer is not acceptable experience. Mechanical engineering technology is not an acceptable degree to be considered for an interview.
Please apply for the position under the following link:
Search for “Department of Buildings” and search for “Assistant Construction Inspector”
The Job ID is 431933
Students have until Febuary 29, 2020 to apply.