Walker Ridge Construction was founded two decades ago to provide general contracting services in the development and build-out of residential and commercial properties and spaces. In just over a decade the company has become a leading choice of New York City’s most discerning owners and architects.
Now as they are looking to expand our operations in the private and in the public sector and seeking to take on more projects, they are looking for a motivated intern to help out their estimating department.
Required tasks including but not limited to:
- Internet based search for bid opportunities;
- communicating with architectural firms;
- studying and analyzing architectural, structural, MEP drawings and scope descriptions;
- takeoffs using PlanSwift software;
- reaching out to suppliers and subcontractors.
They are offering a part time, possibly compensated opportunity.
The ideal candidate already completed or has ongoing coursework related to construction management, construction estimating or construction administration.
Interested candidates please email your resume to Zsolt Rozsavolgyi at firstname.lastname@example.org