Regal Reconstruction Corp is a demolition company based out of Staten Island (10 minutes from the ferry) that specializes in exterior demolition of buildings up to ten stories. We have anywhere from 5-15 projects occurring across various parts of NYC at a time. We have grown rapidly in the past two years and are in need of an assistant project manager/assistant estimator to help manage the extensive workload. This person would be assisting the project manager with various tasks that help with each job from start to finish. Some examples of these tasks would be:
- Communicating with clients via email and phone calls.
- Assisting in the pre-demolition process of acquiring permits, engineering plans, and approvals from various city agencies.
- Assist in the estimating process of potential future jobs.
- Assist in preparing client pre-qualifications.
- Preparing proposals for potential future jobs.
- Manage necessary safety documentation on each job.
- Communicating with various foreman regarding job status updates.
- Clerical work and document tracking.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
Print this page
- Graduating seniors with a degree in construction management, engineering, or business management.
For more information and how to apply email:
REGAL RECONSTRUCTION CORP
O 718-818-8775 – F 718-273-6320