Upperclassmen Interested in Interior Design
Small Interior Design Studio is seeking enthusiastic freelance intern for the winter!
Dadapt primarily works on residential and restaurant projects In New York and New Jersey. This position is ideal for candidates who are interested in participating in every part of the design process and who is detail oriented.
Candidate will primarily focus on assisting designer and architect in creating presentations, mood boards, marketing packages, product research, schedules and meeting vendors. Ideal candidate can accommodate 2-3 days/ week or 10- 20 hours/ week
– Proficiency in AutoCad. Must know how to draw basic plans and elevations.
– Proficiency with Adobe Suite ( InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
– Microsoft Office ( Word & Excel)
– Must be able to work independently
Looking for someone to start immediately. Please submit your resume and portfolio for review!
Job Type: Internship
- Interior Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Brooklyn, NY 11212 (Preferred)
- United States (Required)