About: Plumbing & Fire Protection Summer Intern at STV, New York,NY. For Mechanical Engineers
- Under close supervision, performs entry level duties of moderate difficulty providing the opportunity for training in various departments throughout the organization.
- Performs assigned duties to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards required for successful performance.
- May perform duties such as gathering and organizing data to provide information for departmental special projects or reports; assisting professional level employees on assignments; and other related duties as assigned.
- Assignments serve to offer practical experience and broad exposure to the company’s organizational structure.
- Utilizes current company-wide and/or department specific software to complete assignments.
- Specific activities vary by assignment.
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
- The ideal candidate will be working toward his or her Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
- Microsoft Office, [Revit, MicroStation, AutoCAD, etc.] skills are a plus.
Apply: Click on link