At the end of the year 2020, the last month, I have decided to make the biggest decision of my life. It was December 30, 2020, around 4:00 pm, I had taken the train to West 4 to a tattoo place called “6 Skulls Tattoo,” located at 329 6th Ave, New York, NY 10014. 

I was 20 years old when I received my first tattoo, It was quite small and not painful at all, this tattoo was unplanned. After the first one, I felt that I had to get another one. The next one was extremely big, it is half my sleeve. Now my style of tattoos is only black ink. I’m not a person of color tattoos, not a big fan. 

Since the first tattoo, I haven’t changed my tattoo artist. His name is Fercho, You can always find him on Instagram by @fercho.ink, I believe he has changed locations to queens. His new shop is named “Inkstinct NYC” located at 43-04 30th Ave. If anyone would like to pursue the art of tattoos, I would recommend you Fercho, an incredibly talented person with amazing skills. And there’s more to come! with my tattoo artist Fercho.