Throughout my life I’ve had many defining moments. Some might consider my academic achievements as defining, others might say its the cool trips you’ve been on vacation; however, for me, its the friends I’ve made along the way. Graduating a private middle school and going into a public high school is way harder than people believe. From my experience its very hard to make friends, but the friend you make stick for life. Its been 4 years knowing one of my best friends and im lucky to have him in my life. Daniel not only pushed me to be a better person but he introduced me to kids from my neighborhood that I never knew existed. He expanded my friend group ten fold and he is the person I confide everything with.

When it comes to friends, there are usually those people who you are friends with in high school but get lost along the way. Daniel is one of those friends you make, that will stick with you for life. After high school, he left for Israel for a year to study there but we would still talk to each other almost every day, even if it was for the stupidest of reasons. He is one of those friends that will be there for you no matter the situation and always help you out when he can. Honestly, I’m so glad to have met him because he changed my life for the better.