Hi everyone

This letter is meant to help you get a better idea of what to expect from this class.

Don’t worry you don’t have to stress about another cluster of assignments every week.

Ill let you know two great assignments I did during my time in this class.

The first is the dialogues we worked with. We used our own messages that we have with people and attempted to clean it up and make it feel more like a story through a conversation.

The second assignment I liked during my stay was Poems. Normally teachers would try a dry and boring format for creating a poem. This course made it easy and fun through writing prompts and already existing poems. We used prompts that gave us a endless amount of examples to help create the poems we wanted. The topic could be anything but following the prompts makes everything easier. They were fun to make and easy to create.

Its a tough time to attend classes but worry not just makes sure to complete assignments by deadlines and attend the crucial classes. This doesnt mean to never attend but make sure you know whats going on in class. Existing in class will get the grade you need.

This class has made my semester a lot better than it was supposed to be. I wanted to join every zoom meeting that was held. The class helped me improve my writing and reading abilities without working overtime.

I hope this helps answer any questions you might have for the class and that you look forward to taking creative writing. Remember its the professor who made this all possible.