Dear English creative writing students,

Hello, myself Fnu Janvi, I had this course before, and I am writing this letter to inform you guys about this course. Like, how was my experience with this class, my online experience with the class, I will give you some tips and advice on getting good grades.

As I learned in this class how to write Dialogue, Poems, fictional Stories, Journals, memoirs, that’s for sure going to help me in my next college. Besides you also have to write all these things in this class. This was my first time writing a poem, not even one, not even two; I wrote four poems. I was amazed about myself that I also could write a poem. I am proud of myself that I wrote such beautiful Poems. I will never forget my Poems because those poems represent me, my thoughts, my belive.

My experiences of being an online student with this class were different because my other class takes place through Blackboard, but in this course, I have to know how to use open lab firstly, I had never use open lab before. So, you need to know how to use open lab and know how to submit the homework through open lab.

Taking this class can may be helpful to you in future courses, a future career, and in any other aspect of your life! Because in future if you’re intrusted in the writing field, this class is the best way to start with your career, you get to learn a lot of new things such as a poem, short story, memoir, Dialogue, poem. Besides, in this course, you will get a lot of feedback from your classmates, and I think that’s what we all missing in online classes.

Best of luck,

Fnu Janvi