I’m pretty sure there have been several times where I felt anonymous, but I’m pretty sure many of those memories tend to be blocked. Writing my first essay for my English class I had that feeling through the process of coming with a thesis etc. The prompt of my essay if I well remember was how was the education system in America, while coming with my ideas for my essay a certain time it felt uncomfortable since it was something that I have never discuss at loud or with someone else, besides this essay was personal the evidence was personal meaning about things that I experience a 100% of my thoughts. The reason I felt anonymous was for the difference of opinions I talk about how hurtful the education can be on a child, while mostly go the people talks about how grateful they were to be here and been able to have this education compared from the were from. I discussed how some kids develop certain behaviors due to education system, while writing I felt like I didn’t Want people to know anymore but was actually really a head on the assignment, meaning that I could no just start a whole new essay, I wanted to be even more anonymous when I always really a head of my assignment because I didn’t want to be seem as ungrateful seenu there is a lot of people that would love it be bless by being here, and when I got to one of my final paragraphs I remember a friend having a similar experience, and I decided to write about the experiences she share with me, while moving with that part I somehow felt more comfortable about the idea of “probably my name attach to it is not that bad” later own I was fine with and while writing I started to use “we” and not only “I” anymore . Wanting or being forced to be anonymous can be correlated to multiple things, for example persecution, legal reasoning, harming,  shame and more. In my situation I want so said it was shame, as I mention before I didn’t want to sound ungrateful or even so even though I wanted to feel anonymous and be anonymous I decided to use that situation for my paper, could It been more easier for me if I used articles, statistics, and general evidence? I’m pretty sure yes, mostly because people would read but not connect that to me right away, but since it was all me I felt like I should’ve had to share that, I had made small critiques but my never was attached to it, but this last time it changed. They might be things that I didn’t share in that paper, and to be honest that part can still be considering me being anonymous, would that change I don’t know, I was never force to, I decided it to be while ago, I decided to stop Being but later on I thought if it was okay or decent for me to have that type of opinion, now that I shared that paper, I’m okay with it, but I wonder those other people has the same opinion as me?