Dear future Student,

The creating writing class you just enrolled in is going to be full of fun and exciting experience for you. You will get to write about yourself, what you like to do in your free time. Even write about a moment that impacted you in a positive way as a person, or a moment that changed you. You will get to do peer reviews where you go over your classmates work and you can then learn a lot about your peers or classmates. You can even learn to be a better writer when you look over their work and see yourself what they did differently and what you can do to improve your writing. Not only you get to write about yourself, but you also get to write fictional stories, and write it in different point of views. Also, you will get to write stories where you add dialogues and make it look like you’re writing a script for a movie or a tv show, which was fun in my experience. Last, but not least you get to write poems about anything you like, where you basically learn to be creative and you also learn a lot about poetry. Overall in my experience, this class was really fun, and I learned a lot about how I can be creative with my writing. Hope this helps you to get an idea for this class, and I wish you nothing but the best. Good luck!