Something that changed me was my “relationship” of summer 2019 fresh out of high school with someone I’ve already built a bond with, boy it was fun. The time I had with him was fun every single day of summer. Nothing but laughs, adventures, and doing rebel things. He was kind of a “bad boy” not really the one the parents liked but he was kind and not really like that. What changed me was when the relationship declined, as we grew together. I began to realize he was good for the summer sad to say, our intentions for life weren’t the same. He wasn’t interested in school, work, or anything productive. We were young and didn’t think much of asking about his future earlier in our time together. Despite our differences, we managed to keep the relationship going until we realized it couldn’t work. This changed me because it made me realize what I aspired to do in a relationship, I may still be young but I at least had an idea of what I wanted my significant other to be. It also allowed me to come to the realization that sometimes there is no point in waiting for people to meet you halfway to success because sometimes there’d be no end.