When I was moving from my home country Bangladesh to America it definitely was the best decision my family and I made. Since in my home country getting a education can be pretty difficult. The schools aren’t that well maintained and the teachers were very unfair. Which is something I could not have handled my myself and it affect my mind and heart as well. Another disadvantage was punishing students physically with sticks if you couldn’t have done the work which was assigned. The place and the roads were more than dirty in the country side making it difficult for cars to move and possibly for anyone to walk. Now after 7-8 years after I was born in my home country of Bangladesh, I finally made it to America in 2010. Coming to New York was a really great move my parents and I meet so many diverged people who supported us a lot. They helped with things like fixing important visa papers and getting a job. Since coming new into the country these things were extremely hard to find. When I first joined elementary school, it was honestly a whole new experience the environment of the school and the teachers who were teaching were all smart and talented. I learned the lessons pretty quickly. Making new friends was easier than ever I spoke to a lot of students and they really helped with homework and other things like finding a job and joining the school clubs and organizations. I began to go through each new level I became much more mature with my word and actions. I was faced with another struggle as I was going through everything which was not being able to perform well on my class exams. This problem impacted me a lot because it put me to summer school twice which I didn’t ever imagine going to. An example of this would be in my freshman year of high school when I did really bad on algebra 1. I had to retake the class again to pass and definitely take the regents again to get a better grade. From there my motivation and thinking took a dominant change. One of the biggest changes I took was in my actions and the way I study. I put extra time into my studies and sacrificed a lot of nights being put into studying. I stayed up and practiced over and over again daily I knew without hard work my grades or me myself would not change.