Prof. Jessica Penner | D304 | Spring 2022

Nicole Zuniga Lopez, POV Story For Picture C

It was a long journey Sebastian and Stacy had set for. Almost a 2 hour bus ride. Stacy was looking out the window observing all the different neighborhoods they passed by. Wondering what it’s like to live within these unknown areas.The bus rocking her back and forth made her fall sound asleep. Sebastian was her cousin. He decided to write about the journey he and Stacy were going on.

Today is march 23 2022

Stacy and I set on an adventure to find these special apples that many saya re supposed to make the best apple pie ever. Maybe once we get a hold of these apples we’ll be able to win the contest. The contest happens every year, people gather and set up booths full of carnival games and carnival food. Towards the end of the carnival people get to bring in their best homemade pie and judges come around tasting every single one in order to decide who wins the grand prize. The prize consists of tickets out to Hawaii and $5000. Stacy and I have always wanted to go to Hawaii and who wouldn’t want $5000. I wonder what each of us would buy with that money.

Sebastian continues writing on wanting these special apples for the pie contest whilst Stacy sleeps peacefully beside him. Cousins who want their dreams to come true. They wanted to keep these special apples a secret from everyone because if anyone were to find out it could potentially get them disqualified from the contest. They had to be very secretive. They made sure not to let anyone know where exactly it was they were headed to. Only these two are able to make such a scheme. They were two peas in a pod.

1. Aide

I like the story! very unique love that we got to see two points of view 3rd and 1st point of view very creative. Like the details of the story.

2. Dree-Nica Isemar

I loved how you added the first person perspective to show secretive they have to be. It really shows the importance of what they are trying to accomplish.

3. Lisa

This was so fun to read I really enjoy how you added that piece from the journal Sebastian was writing on. It adds more depth to your story. Also, your attention to detail is incredible the way you describe this place they are going to as well as the contest and the prize, it felt as if this was an actual place. Very great and creative story!