Journal Assignment 1 by Nicholas Albanese

One of the most important friendships I have is with my friend, Cianni. I met Cianni in my first year of high school during art class. At that time, I was lonely and didn’t have many friends outside of one other friend name Elijah. When he introduced me to her, we started talking about art and our likes and dislikes. We became friends fast and soon, best friends.  We shared art together and talked about other things like relationships and the silly antics that our friends would get into. What makes this friendship significant to me is how we both relate and agree with each other on a lot of things. Every time we hang out, I feel like I can always have someone to share a laugh and enjoy time with. We enjoy each other’s company. Some of the challenges we’ve come across in this friendship is that I’m not always able to hang out with her. With our busy lives and the growing pressure that comes with being a college student, the load that we bear from school, work and responsibilities is huge. This, paired with our different schedules and Cianni having troubles with walking around and standing means that we can’t do activities that require a lot of walking. Despite that, I am still doing my part to be a good friend and spend time with her wherever and whenever I can.

One thought on “Journal Assignment 1 by Nicholas Albanese”