- “You can not change” by Brian Tracy: This poem is a very inspirational poems. This is the theme of the poems that I enjoy reading the most because they give
Reviewer’s Name: Adama Barro
Title of Piece: The Water Dancers
Author’s Name: Ta-Hehisi Coates
The water dancers is a sad story of Hiram and … Read More
Pieta by Kevin Young – I found this poem by chance while going through the Poetry Foundation website. What struck me was how the lines were spaced apart. It felt … Read More
- A untitled poem by Amina Aiko – I discovered this poem after purchasing the book IO from the author. This poem is maybe one of my favorites throughout the book.This
- If You Forgot Me by Pablo Neruda – I like it because it expresses the essence of illusion in falling in love: correspondence. It is the definition of a healthy
I like this poem because I like the how they wrote about an outlook in life.
I chose this because it gives a positive message to the … Read More
- Gun Poems by Jake Aller: I like this poem because it reflects my thoughts on how such atrocities can happen. Aller perfectly summarizes my feelings.
- bad weather by teatears: I
- Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley
This poem would rank high in my favorites because it’s about a king of ancient Egypt. I love This poem also because it speaks of … Read More