Monday, 12/7 – Friday, 12/11
By end-of-day Monday, 12/7, the following activities are DUE (end-of-day means 11:59 PM):
- Respond to each of your Cohort members’ text threads and email the responses. Be sure to email your responses to me!
- Journal Assignment 9: Reflect on your experience with dialogue writing—good, bad, so-so, and why. Title it Student Name, Journal Assignment #9 and save it under Student Work: Journals.
- Begin writing your Final Reflection.
- Choose one memoir, one short story, one poem, and one dialogue to be in the Final Portfolio. Revise each piece based on my comments and those of your peers.
By end-of-day Wednesday, 12/9, the following activities are DUE (end-of-day means 11:59 PM):
- Revise your text threads and post them under Student Work: Dialogues.
- Continue writing your Final Reflection and the pieces you’ve gathered for the Final Portfolio.
By end-of-day Friday, 12/11, the following activities are DUE (end-of-day means 11:59 PM):
- Email your Final Reflection to your Cohort; send me a copy, too.
- Respond to each of your Cohort members (using the document below) and email the responses to them (and me) by Monday, December 14.
The Final Portfolio (Chapbook) is due Wednesday, December 16!