The Date was August 31, 2018 when i met someone that soon became my first male best friend. I was taking a coding class called CST 1201. I decided to take this class with a few of my friends at the time. When i was on my way to the school o texted one them asking them to save me a seat. But by the time i got to the class they didn’t see my message and i ended up sitting behind them and sitting next to a person that I know I seen before but never introduced myself to him. As class was going on the professor was mainly going over what the course will be about. As he was talking, I took out one of my anime manga books and put it on the table with my sketchbook. As we were working the person sitting next to noticed that I had a manga book and he started to ask what i was reading and I showed him. And asked me if I watch anime and I said yes. I asked him if he had a Facebook and he gave me his name and I added him. it said it was his birthday. I told him happy birthday and told me not to tell anyone because he didn’t want to make a fuss out of it. When class was over we ended up walking home together. Apparently we don’t live that far from each other and we take the same route home. On our way home we got to know each other. Everyday since then we talk on the phone and have yet to miss a day not one time.