Plot:

Why did the wife get scared of her husband turning into a human even though he was not armed?

Characters:

The way the story was structured and told manipulated the way I thought about the husband. At first, I thought he was cheating or abusive until the end. Describing the man’s change and describing human features made me realize that the man’s character was not evil. 

Point of View:

I have to say the point of view within this story threw me in a loop. At first I thought I understood it was a wife describing how her husband changed into something evil. Yet, when she started to describe what he was changing into it, I thought it was going to be a wolf. The description was actually describing a human! Showing me that the point of view was still from the woman but she was a werewolf. Nice twist!

-Would this story be considered science fiction because werewolves do not talk?

Setting & Context: 

Knowing that the characters within this story were actually wolves, where and what was the place where the man would sing with his “beautiful voice?”

Voice & Style:

I enjoyed the build up of suspense throughout the first paragraph. As I read it, I had so many ideas as to were this story will turn to. The author uses words such as “I don’t understand it” or “I don’t believe in it” which made me want to read it more. Without revealing what may happen, the authors voice and choice of words build up the suspense. 

Dialogue:

The dialogue between the man and woman made me believe that that the husband was cheating. Then, the dialogue between the child and the mother after seeing the father made me believe he was abusive. Interesting dialogue that kept me guessing.

-How come the author did not have the man speak more? Was is because it would give away the ending?