One time that i can say that i was anonymous by choice was a few weeks ago. One day i was at work and i found it a little odd that my routine is taking longer to do. My job is a home health aid attendant for one of my family members. I usually go to my sisters job and help her fix up the place before she opens up the dental lab and then i go to her house to help my niece with what she needs. By the time i was done for the day with work, i went back to my sisters job and she told me that there was an incident that happened at my house. when i she told me what happened i got really scared to get back home. The sister that i lived with spoke to our older sister on speaker and she asked if i was in the area. My sister that helped out said no and that i was somewhere else. I was actually still in the area and i heard the entire conversation my sisters had. but my sister that i live with just didn’t know i heard everything. After the phone call my sister just told me to go home and act like i didn’t know what happen and i did just that. My sister that i live with doesn’t know that i i know about the incident that happened in the house while i was at work.