Monday, 9/14 – Friday, 9/18
By end-of-day Monday, 9/14, the following activities are DUE (end-of-day means 11:59 PM):
- Your classmates’ critiques of Patchett and Anonymous’ work.
- My discussion on plot in memoir (and other genres).
- Optional: Comment on my discussion about plot. What questions do you have about plot?
- Not Optional: Comment on at least four of your classmates’ critiques of Patchett or Anonymous’ work. With what do you agree or disagree? Be specific! (“I agree with X’s thoughts on X” is not specific.)
- Journal Assignment 2: Write about a time you’ve felt you were anonymous (either by choice or not). Post it under Student Work and Journal. Be sure to put your name and the assignment in the title. For example: Jessica Penner, Journal Assignment 2.
By end-of-day Wednesday, 9/16, the following activities are DUE (end-of-day means 11:59 PM):
- A NEW memoir piece (you can use your Journal entries from this class or anything you’ve written that would be considered a memoir) and email it to your Cohort. Remember to cc it to me as well!
By end-of-day Friday, 9/18, the following activities are DUE (end-of-day means 11:59 PM):
- Respond to each of your Cohort members using the template and email the responses. Again, cc it to me!