Hats Off GIFs | Tenor
Hat’s off!

We’re now getting very close to the end of this semester. As you prepare your Final Reflection and revise one of your Unit Major Writing Assignments (if you so desire), please know that you’ve accomplished a lot this semester–between discovering (or reviewing) the many Discourse Communities you belong to, writing a letter or a speech that shares one of those DCs with the outside world, to researching a social justice issue that you want to understand more about, to sharing what you’ve learned through a multimodal project, you’ve also been navigating this Pandemic that has literally changed the world in a significant way. To top it off, I know many of you (if not all) are working to support family, serving as caregivers to children and/or elders, and dealing with a myriad of issues I can’t even imagine. My metaphorical hat is off to each of you! 🙂

I want you to know that it’s been a pleasure to be your professor this semester. I’m always so impressed by the work generated by the students of City Tech, and I’m glad to be a small part of your journey as a college student.

We have a bit more to do before this semester is officially in the books, so go to the Agenda page and see what’s in store!