One adjective I would use to describe Ismene is innocent. The reason I say innocent is that when she asked Antigone if her intention to bury him despite it being forbidden shows how she’s a goody-two-shoes. She doesn’t want to break the rules and wants to do what’s right. Likewise, Antigone is strong-willed because he is willing to do what he thinks is right even if it disobeys the law in any way shape, or form. This is seen when he says to ismene “it’s not for him to keep me from my own”. Creon the king of Thebes said no shall bury the bodies yet Antigone doesn’t care about the rule and feels as if it’s right to bury the body and this is displayed in the quote. An actor I would cast as Antigone is Danai Gurrira from the horror drama the walking dead. In the show, she plays Michonne, a character who is determined and focused on survival and plays by her own rules, and doesn’t let anyone get in her way. As for ismene I would cast Marcus Scribner from the comedy blackish. He plays Junior, a character who doesn’t break rules and would never try to disobey the law or anyone with more power than him who often lectures his younger siblings Jack and Diane whenever they cause mischief. If Creon were alive today he would use Twitter. This is a platform where writing statements is the norm however you are limited to the number of characters you can use. The reason people use this is that you throw your voice into an empty void in real-time for all to see. Creon is king so it’s only right for his word to be spread for everyone to see due to this Twitter is the only platform suitable for him. “I currently have the lofty position and every one of its powers, by the closeness of family relationship to the dead. No man can be completely known, in soul and soul and brain, until he hath been seen knowledgeable in rule and regulation gives. For if any, being incomparable aide of the state, divides not to the best advice, but rather, through some dread, keeps his lips locked, I hold, and have at any point held, him generally base; and if any makes a companion of more record than his mother country, that man hath no spot in my respect. For I-be Zeus my observer, who sees all things generally wouldn’t be quiet assuming I saw ruin, rather than security, coming to the residents; nor would I at any point consider the country’s enemy a companion to myself; recalling this, that our nation is the boat that bears us safe, and that just while she flourishes in our journey would we be able to make genuine companions”