Expressing my opinion and my point of view in a talk was much easier for me since it did not have to be completely formal, I liked it because of the freedom I had to be able to post my experiences with the subject and also what I have lived with that problem. As well as vocabulary and fancy writing, my audience wasn’t complicated people so writing more simply was easier for me definitely. Likewise, the work that we had to do in class helped me in several important points to be able make my speech, my way of expressing myself was somewhat borrowed from the way of expressing myself of A.O.C., Young, Douglass. The way I explain and name her experiences with clear and simple examples of how her problem upset her life and how it was a before and after. Thanks to this project I was able to understand a little about my way of writing, I noticed that I like to talk about my feelings given to an experience and also about experiences that I have lived, I am very fast when writing since I managed to complete this speech in a very short time by which I notice that I already have a base and idea always of how to start different types of works which include writing and different points of view, something that I must also emphasize is that I feel that I must improve my way of being able to give examples or sources on a topic and to be able to analyze it in a better way and this surprised me because I thought I was good at it. In addition, all the skills that I have developed in the English and reading classes I feel that I have really improved in some way or another since before it was not as applied as now