Dyrisha John

Eng 1121

Dec 2,2020

Word Count:535

• Part 1: Look at the reflection questions in the Final Reflection page and free write for 20 minutes. As we have been doing all semester, set a timer to help keep you on track! (approx. 250 words)

what I’ve learned about my self this semester is that I try not to procrastinate the first half of the semester but then I get last as the semester comes to an end and I try hard not to but while having a job my personal life and staying home and doing this home work school work thing we got going on it is very hard not to.and then with me trying to get everything together so I can switch colleges is harder. but I’ve changed as a reader because I’ve been reading more inside the lines now. and as a writer I write about what I’m most passionate about so that’s good. I can use what I’ve learned in this class to honestly give more thought to everyday life and to think about what I’m most passionate about and why I feel like what classes I choose will be great for me and my choose of writing and reading pieces.

• Part 2: Now pick two smaller pieces (Micro-Activities, Discussions, Introductory Work) to include in your portfolio. Include a short reflection explaining why you choose these two pieces and how it shows your growth as a writer: for example, consider the following questions: Did you struggle with these pieces at all and how did you help yourself to complete the assignment? Or did this assignment come easily to you, and, if so, what does this say about you as a writer? Or is there something else about this assignment that made you want to include it in the Final Portfolio? (approx. 250 words).

the first piece I’m choosing is the introductory work micro activity 1 that I completed on august 28,2020 I choose this piece because I will always choose to reflect on how I thought before the class started and my thought before we got into any hard projects and how I thought at the end so before I thought that online classes wouldn’t be a bad thing and said I actually found it useful but honestly its still not a bad thing but its just a lot more work because you have to study by yourself you can’t make any new friends you can’t depend on any one. you seem to procrastinate a lot more because nobody on you. I don’t think this assignment was hard because I had to write my questions and concerns about the class. I think the positive aspects was hard but I thing I got through them. the next piece I choose is micro activity 20 so there’s not much to say about this piece I obviously procrastinated and I was trying not to because that’s something I want to get over but its the end of the semester everyone procrastinates at the end and its a shame to see that every end of semester I procrastinate but I was talking about revising the 3rd project/activity and that’s what I’m going to do because I didn’t really get it to look the way I wanted it to look