There are many reasons why I think Aydin, Spiegleman, and Satrapi decided to inform readers about these important, historical events using multimodal texts rather than writing traditional novels or historical essays. For starters some people don’t like to be ready if there are no graphics because it brings people. Individuals who needed to educate the public appeared to be a lot simpler for them to take somethings somebody encounters, sees or does on an everyday basis, or if nothing else seen it once in their lifetime. It also makes it easier for people to be informed with images even if they are unable to speak a language because most of the time it is self explanatory. Also images are something you can use to catch someone’s attention easily. multimodal text has an assortment of channels for data transmission, and spread quicker and more extensive than customary composition.

I have never worked on a multimodal piece, this will be my first time. However I have read about it a couple times.