My question i am interested in is Why people believe to all things they see on media?

The reason I am so much interested in this question is the hatred I have for the media. From a small age I used to watch the news seeing people talking in television or in radio always talking with false accusations or celebrities supporting advertisements. I had many arguments about a product with a friend whenever is good or bad, if I want something I will do research about it and after I shall buy it or be convinced that its a good product. Always heard friends talking about a product that Ronaldo uses in a advertisement so they say “oh it must be a good product” no maybe its not its marketing and its influencing with media, same goes with the politics. For instance a celebrity announces that he supports some president his hard die fans will vote that president.

For answers I am open minded on the topic I want to hear a lot about this topic I asked everywhere in family or teachers about this topic none of them give me the answers I was looking for. Their answer was you have to live with it some people do not want to look into stuff. I wish to find answers and solutions too to be honest I want to find possible solutions on how to fix the influence because it can be so much worse. For answers I would like to find how many people actually do research before they get their selves into something and how we came to this era with the influence of the media.

I believe that i will find such answers or information because my problem is here for decades and its not going anywhere anytime soon. If I do not find anything I will adapt to other answers that its closer to mine