Buhiyan Md Fazle Rabbi 

December 15, 2021 

Today I am writing this letter for future students of this class or whoever is thinking what to expect from this class or from Professor Penner. If you are reading this letter then I will say congratulations, you are in the right place to learn something. I will share a little bit of my experience here. For me, this is one of the best classes I attended and Professor Penner is one my favorite in City tech. There is no doubt about that. In this semester I learned new things and I always felt comfortable about the assignments and the reading materials. Whenever I do not understand something, I have been always backed up by my professor. My experience was very good here and I am sure other students also feel the same. What you can expect from this class is that you will always learn something new and if not, you will be polishing the skills that you already know. You can expect not a lot of assignments and enough time to do your major assignments. I will say always try to attend the classes so you can earn your low stakes assignments point. And last thing you can earn yourself a good grade if you just listen to Professor Penner direction throughout the semester.