What I found difficult about this project were the sources. Since we were looking at a specific question, we have to look deep into some articles that respond to that question. That was the hardest part for me. I found trusted sources such as the New York Times but, It took some time. I was surprised that it was a bit complicated to find a source that responded to the question. Furthermore, It surprised me that this problem has been known for so many years and it’s not solved. I am not saying that it is easy to solve it but, I just didn’t know. I learned What I found difficult about this project were the sources. Since we were looking at a specific question, we have to look deep into some articles that respond to that question. That was the hardest part for me. I found trusted sources such as the New York Times but, It took me some time and research. I was surprised that it was a bit complicated to find a source that responded to the question. Moreover, It surprised me that this problem has been known for so many years now and it hasn’t been solved. I am not saying that it is easy to solve but, I just didn’t know that. With this project I learned how to do a bibliography which I would probably use in another class. I also learned that this is a good way to learn about new topics or just know more about a specific topic.