I think it was important to them because now everything is modernize, different music, dances, cultures. With that people would enjoy a lot more than a Greek play. Comparing a Greek play and a nowadays plays you can see that difference which it wouldn’t be so serious or dull. Although many people would still love to see a Greek play. It’s like saying would you rather see a movie about people talking about cars and how to sell that or who you like to see a movie of fast cars and competition. Now they would be able to reach a newer crowd of a different generation which they would likely enjoy more and still get the story behind it. Well I would say that police is now who are the ones to protects us they are the guards but just in a different name and form. To make the play look modernized that have to make it as if that story was made yesterday. I would say watching Antigone and Ferguson did kinda change my view of the play since I was watching it now as something that would happen now maybe understood a bit better but now as before I understood.