Paragraph 1: The play’s tragic heroine. In the first moments of the play, Antigone is opposed to her radiant sister Ismene. While Antigone demonstrates power and control over her own fate. Ismene shows weakness and the inability to take her life into her own hands. Ismene, unlike her sister, constantly gives in to the stronger wills around her. I would cast Antigone since her character is what anyone would aspire to be or would want to become.

Paragraph 2: If Creon was introduced to the world of social media today, he would belong in Twitter. Reason speaking is that, he’s someone who would care for his public image as the king. So anyone that disobeys him would be executed as seen where Antigone is caught burying her brother and is executed by Creon. A grade-A scumbag. “Then go down there, if you must love, and love the dead. No women rules with me while I live”, he would rather kill his niece for the sake of his of being king than care what he has left which is his only family and Ismene. I chose twitter, because that platform has so much negativity and lots of irrational decisions being made just for the sake to appease others who have no business with you.